Iraqi in the West

"We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it"

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I am an Iraqi living in the United States. I have lived in both sides of the world and wanted to share my views with the people who are interested. I enjoy reading about generally anything especially history or politics. I enjoy haveing a laugh once in a while because in the end that's the ultimate cure!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Funny Jokes

For those who don't know I just wanted to let you know about a website that belongs to an Iraqi guy who makes fun of Saddam. His voice is almost exactly like Saddam's and he's very funny and entertaining. The website is iraqiwave.com click on free songs. Even though we're serious most of the time, I think that we should have more people like him because we all need a good laugh and he is a very talented guy so check it out!!